Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) is an online peer-reviewed journal aims towards providing breakthrough discoveries in all aspects of psychology and psychiatry. The main of the Journal is to bring together empirical research, clinical studies, and reviews of high quality arising from different theoretical perspectives.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard for penetrating informed global debate on the latest developments in the field of psychiatry. The Journal encourages and publishes articles that report novel findings in the areas like neuropsychopharmacology, neuroendocrinology, electrophysiology, genetics, experimental psychology and epidemiology, behavioral psychology, clinical psychology, forensic psychology, health psychology, the psychology of religion, psychotherapy, school psychology, social psychology, sports psychology etc.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of psychiatry and psychology. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain the quality and significance of the journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Describing the Neural Components for Cognitive-Skill Units within Each of the Multiple Intelligences - A Brief Summary C Branton Shearer*
- Self-Esteem in Adolescents and Its Connection with Stressful Experiences Eglantina Dervishi*, Fatlinda Peposhi and Silva Ibrahimi
- Temporal Seizure Focus-Induced Cotard Syndrome: A Case Study and Literature Review Martha J Ignaszewski* and Walter Kilpatrick
- Results of a Cross-Sectional Overview for Psychopathology in Cancer Patients at a University Hospital in Italy Leonardo Fei*, Luca Boni, Francesco Di Costanzo and Angela Salomoni
- Dynamic Parenting Therapy - A Current Review of Psychodynamic Parenthood Therapy (PPT) Dror Oren*
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health