Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) is an online peer-reviewed journal aims towards providing breakthrough discoveries in all aspects of psychology and psychiatry. The main of the Journal is to bring together empirical research, clinical studies, and reviews of high quality arising from different theoretical perspectives.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard for penetrating informed global debate on the latest developments in the field of psychiatry. The Journal encourages and publishes articles that report novel findings in the areas like neuropsychopharmacology, neuroendocrinology, electrophysiology, genetics, experimental psychology and epidemiology, behavioral psychology, clinical psychology, forensic psychology, health psychology, the psychology of religion, psychotherapy, school psychology, social psychology, sports psychology etc.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of psychiatry and psychology. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain the quality and significance of the journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Extraversion as A Predictor of Interpersonal Needs Orientation Parvathy Viswanath*
- Face Recognition and Social Cognition in Middle Adult Parvathy Viswanath*
- Styles of Learning and Thinking of the Job Applicants Applied for Armed Forces Durlabh Singh Kowal*
- Brief of “The Theory of Dual comparison” Sumit Chauhan*
- Correlation of Test Anxiety and Well-Being in an Employment Interview among Job Applicants Durlabh Singh Kowal* and Akanksha Shukla
- The Role of Perceived Social Support on Resiliency among Patients with Alcoholic Dependency Syndrome Pooja DG* and Vinutha CV
- Review of “Understanding Emotional Health vis-à-vis Mental Health: Perspectives for a Holistic Approach to a Healthy Personality” Gnana Jennifer S*
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)