Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) is an online peer-reviewed journal aims towards providing breakthrough discoveries in all aspects of psychology and psychiatry. The main of the Journal is to bring together empirical research, clinical studies, and reviews of high quality arising from different theoretical perspectives.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard for penetrating informed global debate on the latest developments in the field of psychiatry. The Journal encourages and publishes articles that report novel findings in the areas like neuropsychopharmacology, neuroendocrinology, electrophysiology, genetics, experimental psychology and epidemiology, behavioral psychology, clinical psychology, forensic psychology, health psychology, the psychology of religion, psychotherapy, school psychology, social psychology, sports psychology etc.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of psychiatry and psychology. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain the quality and significance of the journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Mapping the Metacognitive Knowledge of High School Students in Chennai District Catherene Nithya S*
- The Inner Journey and the Cultured Self Thangbiakching*
- The Experience of Void in the Onlife Domain: The Hikikomori Case Primavera Fisogni*, Allegra Fisogni
- Anger in Anxiety Disorders: A Review Divya Utreja* and Sabeen H. Rizvi
- Role of Mindful-Meditation: A Review on Affective Dysregulation and Suicide Ideation among Psychiatry Outpatients Ibadat Khan*and Vandana Sharma
- Emotional Functioning and Social Behavior in Children with ADHD Lakshmi Priya K and Susmita Halder*
- Understanding Psychosis and Schizophrenia: A Case Study of Three Adults in Nigeria, Kenya and Sierra Leone Elizabeth Ngozi Okpalaenwe
- Internet Addiction in School Going Adolescents and Its relationship with Loneliness Irfan Fayaz*
- The Effect of Self-Esteem Group Therapy on Distress Tolerance of Broken Home Teenagers Elis Suci Prapita Sari A*, Tulus Winarsunu and Muhamad Salis Yuniardi
- A Mini Review: Overview of Employee Group Cohesiveness Didik Widiantoro* and Icha Herawati
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)