Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) is an online peer-reviewed journal aims towards providing breakthrough discoveries in all aspects of psychology and psychiatry. The main of the Journal is to bring together empirical research, clinical studies, and reviews of high quality arising from different theoretical perspectives.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard for penetrating informed global debate on the latest developments in the field of psychiatry. The Journal encourages and publishes articles that report novel findings in the areas like neuropsychopharmacology, neuroendocrinology, electrophysiology, genetics, experimental psychology and epidemiology, behavioral psychology, clinical psychology, forensic psychology, health psychology, the psychology of religion, psychotherapy, school psychology, social psychology, sports psychology etc.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of psychiatry and psychology. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain the quality and significance of the journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Adolescents: Suicide and Prevention Jyoti Rani Sinha*
- Conscious Connection? A Research Article on Para Psychology V R Shyanbhag*
- The Role of an Early Maintenance Treatment in Bipolar Disorder: The Experience at San Raffaele Hospital Mood Disorder Center in Milan Brioschi S*, Franchini L, Seghi F, Barbini B and Colombo C
- The Various Aspects Correlated to Self-Efficacy of Male Postgraduate Students: A Mini-Review in Reference to the Contemporary Situation Shayona Sarkar*
- Test Anxiety, Work Engagement and Academic Buoyancy Among High School Students Thanusri R* and Ayesha Arif Zinna
- Review on Parental Care and Psychological Wellbeing of Indian Adolescent Students Kezia R*
- Coping Strategies and Disposition towards Gratitude among Type-A Personality: An Exploratory Study among Clinical Psychologists and Counselors Divya Utreja* and Shruti Shourie
- Gender Pay Gap Sakshi Seth* and Avinash Kumar
- Perceived Stress, Emotional Intelligence and Resilience Among Surgeons Sanooha PS*
- Activities of Daily Living and Perceived Stress of Indian Population during the COVID-19 Pandemic Lokesh Kumar Ranjan*, Pramod R Gupta, Anand Manohar Ghadse and Nilesh Maruti Gujar
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health (ISSN: 2640-0845)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)