The mission of Advances in Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476) is to present the theoretical and experimental research in the emerging field of nanomedicine and nanotechnology.
NLM ID: 101752773
Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476) is an international, online, peer-reviewed journal aims to publish the most latest advances in areas like molecular nanotechnology, nanosensors, nanoparticles, nanodrugs, drug delivery, nanomaterials, nanobiotechnology, nanobiopharmaceutics, nanoelectronics, nano-devices, nanorobotics bioavailability of nanomedicines, pharmacokinetics of nanomedicines, imaging, diagnostics, improved therapeutics, innovative biomaterials etc. Articles format include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Mutation by Base Pair Substitution Savkovic-Stevanovic J*
- Biological Activity and Toxicological Profile of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Synthesized by Portulaca oleracea (L) Leaves Extract Sara Chetehouna, Ouidad Atoussi and Samir Derouiche*
- Platinum Based Nanoparticles: Potential Implications and Bio-Medicinal Applications Pinki and Chaudhary A
- Newer Developments in Gene Delivery Using Chitosan and its Derivatives Deborah C Ehie and Kyoungtae Kim*
- Examining the Role of Glucose Metabolism in the Macrophage Response to Mycobacterial Infection Robina Khan*
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)