The mission of Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476) is to present the theoretical and experimental research in the emerging field of nanomedicine and nanotechnology.
NLM ID: 101752773
Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476) is an international, online, peer-reviewed journal aims to publish the most latest advances in areas like molecular nanotechnology, nanosensors, nanoparticles, nanodrugs, drug delivery, nanomaterials, nanobiotechnology, nanobiopharmaceutics, nanoelectronics, nano-devices, nanorobotics bioavailability of nanomedicines, pharmacokinetics of nanomedicines, imaging, diagnostics, improved therapeutics, innovative biomaterials etc. Articles format include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476)
- Improvement in the Properties of α-Amylase Enzyme by Immobilization using Metal Oxide Nanocomposites as Carriers Savitha DP, Bindu VU, Geetha G and Mohanan PV*
- The Effects of Graphene and Graphene Oxide Platelets on Morphology and Mechanical Properties of Cement Mortars Farani MR*, Ahmadzadeh M, Vahdat A, Barkati M and Ebrahimi SH
- The Protein Corona: A Tangled Puzzle Pederzoli F, Ruozi B*, Tosi G and Duskey J
- Consciousness Energy Healing Treatment and It’s on the Physicochemical and Thermal Properties of Aluminum Powder Branton A, Trivedi MK, Trivedi D, Nayak G and Jana S*
- Evidences for IL-6, IL-23, IL-17 and Adipokines in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome and Type 2 Diabetes Immunopathogenesis Gahlot G*, Soni Y, Joshi G, Vyas RK and Agarwal RP
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)