Spine is a movement of vertebrae connecting from the skull to the little of the back, secluded by intervertebral plates and held together by muscles and tendons, that extends from the make a beeline for the coccyx or the complete of the tail encasing the spinal string and offering assistance for the thorax, guts and the spine.
Journal of Spine Diseases combines a broad assortment of subjects in this field including clinical, helpful and bioengineering contemplates related to spinal rope and focussing on topics consolidates spinal issue, spine therapeutic system, scoliosis, spinal stenosis, biomechanics of spine, spinal tumor, circle degeneration, spinal injuries and breaks and makes a phase for the makers to make their dedication towards the journal and the production office ensures a partner review process for the submitted unique duplicates for the idea of disseminating.
Neurological disarranges are diseases of the cerebrum, spine and the nerves that relate them. There are more than 600 contaminations of the tangible framework, for instance, mind tumors, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, and stroke and also less conspicuous ones, for instance, front transient dementia. It is any perplexity of the body tangible framework. Helper, biochemical or electrical varieties from the standard in the cerebrum, spinal rope or diverse nerves can result in an extent of signs.
Spine is contained 26 bone plates called vertebrae. The vertebrae secure your spinal string and empower you to stand and curve. Different issues can change the structure of the spine or mischief the vertebrae and including tissue. They consolidate Illnesses, Wounds, Tumors, Conditions, for instance, ankylosing spondylitis and scoliosis, Bone changes that go with age, for instance, spinal stenosis and herniated circles
Spinal ailment insinuates a condition crippling the spine. These join diverse afflictions of the back or spine, for instance, kyphosis, Arachnoiditis, Vein venous Disfigurement, Dim shaded Sequard Issue, Cauda Equina Issue, Central Line Issue, Guillian-Barre Issue, Various sclerosis, Polio/post-Polio, Spinal Rope Tumor, Spina Bifida, Spinal Stenosis, Stroke/spinal, Syringomyelia, Transverse Myelitis. Dorsalgia insinuates those conditions causing back torment.
It suggests a condition debilitating the spine. It is generally called a dorsopathy. It consolidates cervical spine contaminations, which are diseases in the vertebrae of the neck. The signs are bringing down back anguish that is regularly disturbed with sitting; back torment is increased by bowing, turning and winding. Spinal infections as often as possible reason torment when bone changes put weight on the spinal line or nerves. They can similarly limit improvement. Meds differentiate by disease, yet now and again they fuse back backings and medicinal technique. Different issues can change the structure of the spine or mischief the vertebrae and including tissue. Various helpful issues can cause or add to back desolation. They consolidate scoliosis, which causes curve of the spine and does not manage in doubt cause torment until midlife; spondylolisthesis; distinctive kinds of joint torment, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid joint torment, and ankylosing spondylitis; and spinal stenosis, a narrowing of the spinal portion that puts weight on the spinal rope and nerves. Diverse infections join kyphosis, Arachnoiditis, Vein venous Variation from the norm, Dim shaded Sequard Issue, Cauda Equina Issue, Central String Issue, Guillian-Barre Issue, Various sclerosis, Polio/post-Polio, Spinal String Tumor, Spina Bifida, Spinal Stenosis, Stroke/spinal, Syringomyelia, Transverse Myelitis. Dorsalgia insinuates those conditions causing back misery.
Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of the Journal are accepted. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain the quality and significance of the journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Spine Diseases
- Treatment of Vertebral Body Hemangiomas with Direct Ethanol Injection and Short Segment Stabilization: Description of Technique and Review of Literature Sarat Chandra*
- Cervical Fusion for Neck Pain due to C1-2 Osteoarthritis Ananya Chakravorty, Timothy Steel, Ellen Frydenberg* and Mitchell Fung
- Adjacent Segment Disease in Cervical Disc Arthroplasty David Christopher Kieser*, Simon Mazas, Louis Boissiere, Ibrahim Obeid, Jean-Marc Vital, Vincent Pointillart and Olivier Gille
- Myelopathy Secondary to Thoracic Spondylolisthesis: A Cas Report and Review of the Literature Yoshiyuki Tachi, Tetsuhito Okuda*, Eiju Hatano3 and Norio Kawahara1
- Tissue Injury Amplifies Further Tissue Injury in MS Demyelination Lawrence M Agius*
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)