Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209) welcomes the submission of original research investigating endocrine systems and diseases at all levels of biological organization, incorporating molecular mechanistic studies, such as hormone-receptor interactions, in all areas of endocrinology, as well as cross-disciplinary and integrative studies.
The editors of Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)encourage the submission of research in emerging areas not traditionally recognized as endocrinology or metabolism in addition to the following traditionally recognized fields: Adrenal; Bone Health and Osteoporosis; Cardiovascular Endocrinology; Diabetes; Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals; Endocrine Neoplasia and Cancer; Growth; Neuroendocrinology; Nuclear Receptors and Their Ligands; Obesity; Reproductive Endocrinology; Signaling Pathways; and Thyroid. obesity, diabetes, and hypertension.
Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of Endocrinology & Metabolism are accepted. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Keywords: Endocrinology and Metabolism Journals, Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology Journals, Metabolism Journals.
Recently Published Articles in Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Effects of Mobile Phone Radiation and Exercise on Testicular Function in Male Wistar Rats Okechukwu Chidiebere Emmanuel*
- Management of New Onset Diabetes: Time to Change Therapeutic Strategies Usama A Sharaf El-Din*, Mona M Salem and Dina O Abdulazim
- Why Do Scientists Call for an Action against Vitamin D Deficiency and What is Behind the Scene? Aiman Ahmad Al-Farwi*
- Influence of Commensal Microbiota in Barrier Function of Intestinal Mucosal Epithelium Laura Michie and Haley O Tucker*
- Hyperglycemia Modulates the Effects of Vitamin D Analogs on Human Derived Female Cultured Bone Cells and Female Bone Cell Lines D Somjen*, E Knoll, O Sharon and S Katzburg
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry(ISSN:2638-499X)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research(ISSN:2641-6999)