Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209) welcomes the submission of original research investigating endocrine systems and diseases at all levels of biological organization, incorporating molecular mechanistic studies, such as hormone-receptor interactions, in all areas of endocrinology, as well as cross-disciplinary and integrative studies.
The editors of Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209) encourage the submission of research in emerging areas not traditionally recognized as endocrinology or metabolism in addition to the following traditionally recognized fields: Adrenal; Bone Health and Osteoporosis; Cardiovascular Endocrinology; Diabetes; Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals; Endocrine Neoplasia and Cancer; Growth; Neuroendocrinology; Nuclear Receptors and Their Ligands; Obesity; Reproductive Endocrinology; Signaling Pathways; and Thyroid. obesity, diabetes, and hypertension.
Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of Endocrinology & Metabolism are accepted. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Recently Published Articles in Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- High Glucose Modulates Responsiveness to Estrogens of Human Derived Female Cultured Osteoblasts and Osteoblastic Cell Lines D Somjen*, S Katzburg, E Knoll, O Sharon and N Stern
- Bone Turnover Markers and their Utility in Osteoporosis Meena Desai*, Hetal Bhadricha, Sonam Hatkar and Sandhya Nair
- The Burden of Access to Insulin Analogues among Vulnerable Populations Chrysanthus Chukwuma Sr*
- Thyroid Function Status by Paired Test-A Mini Review Tofail Ahmed*
- Role of Melanocortins in Inflammation and Other Therapeutic Indications Like Pulmonary Inflammatory, Allergic and Neurological Disorders Like Multiple Sclerosis, Infantile Spasms and Brain Injury-A Systematic Review Kulvinder Kochar Kaur*, Gautam Allahbadia and Mandeep Singh
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)