Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN: 2641-7561) publishes the highest quality scientific articles amalgamating broad range of fields including the fields related to proteomics & bioinformatics in animal, plant and microbial world. The journal focuses on the fields of proteomics & bioinformatics which include properties and interactions of proteins, protein structure function and protein structure predictions, analysis, homology modelling, drug designing, systems biology, genome annotation, analysis of gene expression, regulation with the aid of software, structural approach of bioinformatics such as molecular interaction, molecular docking and Computational evolutionary biology, plant proteomics, animal proteomics, microbial proteomics.
In recent world information is available at the click of the button, curtsey the Internet. Proteomics & Bioinformatics ( ISSN: 2641-7561) gives a world-wide audience larger than that of any subscription-based or Open Access Journal in computational biology field, no matter how prestigious or popular, and probably increases the visibility and impact of published work. Proteomics & Bioinformatics (ISSN: 2641-7561) gives barrier-free access to the literature for research. It increases convenience, reach, and retrieval power. Free online literature is available for software that facilitates full-text searching, indexing, mining, summarizing, translating, querying, linking, recommending, alerting, "mash-ups" and other forms of processing and analysis.
Proteomics & Bioinformatics (ISSN: 2641-7561) puts rich and poor on an equal footing for these key resources and eliminates the need for permissions to reproduce and distribute content.
Proteomics & Bioinformatics (ISSN: 2641-7561) welcomes eminent manuscripts of Research/ Review/ Case Studies/ Short Communications/ Opinions/ Letter to Editors/ Mini Reviews/ Presentations/ Perspective Studies etc. for publication. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare. The Journal is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent.
Recently Published Articles in Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Hippocampal Proteomics Profiling along with Protein-Protein Interaction Analysis Elucidates Alzheimer’s Disease Pathways and Genes Mohammad Azizur Rahman*, Noorlidah Abdullah and Norhaniza Aminudin
- Effect of Diclofenac Sodium on the Role of Brain Systemic Enzymes in the Induced Arthritogenesis Subramanian Sambandam*
- New Strategies to Categorize Blood for Proteomic Biomarker Discovery Matthew Kuruc*, Haiyan Zheng, Amenah Soherwardy, Sowmya Avadhani, Devjit Roy, Ingrid M Verhamme and Swapan Roy
- DNA Microarray-Bioinformatics Based Analysis of PACAP38 Neuroprotective Effect on Ischemic Brain Suggests Differential Molecular Signaling Pathways Involved in GSK3β and CRMP2 Regulation Motohide Hori, Junko Shibato, Akio Horiguchi, Minoru Wakamori, Satoshi Numazawa, Seiji Shioda and Randeep Rakwal*
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)