Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN: 2641-7561) publishes the highest quality scientific articles amalgamating broad range of fields including the fields related to proteomics & bioinformatics in animal, plant and microbial world. The journal focuses on the fields of proteomics & bioinformatics which include properties and interactions of proteins, protein structure function and protein structure predictions, analysis, homology modelling, drug designing, systems biology, genome annotation, analysis of gene expression, regulation with the aid of software, structural approach of bioinformatics such as molecular interaction, molecular docking and Computational evolutionary biology, plant proteomics, animal proteomics, microbial proteomics.
In recent world information is available at the click of the button, curtsey the Internet. Proteomics & Bioinformatics ( ISSN: 2641-7561) gives a world-wide audience larger than that of any subscription-based or Open Access Journal in computational biology field, no matter how prestigious or popular, and probably increases the visibility and impact of published work. Proteomics & Bioinformatics (ISSN: 2641-7561) gives barrier-free access to the literature for research. It increases convenience, reach, and retrieval power. Free online literature is available for software that facilitates full-text searching, indexing, mining, summarizing, translating, querying, linking, recommending, alerting, "mash-ups" and other forms of processing and analysis.
Proteomics & Bioinformatics (ISSN: 2641-7561) puts rich and poor on an equal footing for these key resources and eliminates the need for permissions to reproduce and distribute content.
Proteomics & Bioinformatics (ISSN: 2641-7561) welcomes eminent manuscripts of Research/ Review/ Case Studies/ Short Communications/ Opinions/ Letter to Editors/ Mini Reviews/ Presentations/ Perspective Studies etc. for publication. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare. The Journal is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent.
You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to email@example.com (OR) firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Assessment of Genetic Variability in an Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients Population by a Clinical Exome Survey Dago Dougba Noel*, Koffi N’Guessan Bénédicte Sonia, Yao Saraka Dider Martial, Giacomelli Mauro, Marinella Pinelli and Raffaele Badolato
- Regeneration of Full-thickness Supraspinatus Rotator Cuff Tendon Tear after Treatment with Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells Hassan Mubark*
- Successful Treatment with Autologous Mesenchymal Stem Cells Therapy for Muscle Wasting Post-Surgical Repair of Achilles Tendon Hassan Mubark*
- Evaluation of Sialic Acid Levels in Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients in NCR, Delhi Yendrembam Pascal Singh, Manoj Kumar Nandkeoliar*, Ved Pal Singh Punia, and Gladys Rai
- Salivary Total Protein and Calcium in Caries Active and Caries Free Adults Mithilesh Kumar Singh*, Gladys Rai and G Ratna Velugu
- Causes of Schizophrenia: Cholera and Caffeine Paul T E Cusack*
- A Case Report of Fatal Case of Covid-19 Associated Pulmonary Aspergillosis (CAPA) Complicating Covid-19 Related Symptoms: Allied Hospital Faisalabad, Pakistan Talha Bin Saeed*
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)