Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN: 2641-7561) publishes the highest quality scientific articles amalgamating broad range of fields including the fields related to proteomics & bioinformatics in animal, plant and microbial world. The journal focuses on the fields of proteomics & bioinformatics which include properties and interactions of proteins, protein structure function and protein structure predictions, analysis, homology modelling, drug designing, systems biology, genome annotation, analysis of gene expression, regulation with the aid of software, structural approach of bioinformatics such as molecular interaction, molecular docking and Computational evolutionary biology, plant proteomics, animal proteomics, microbial proteomics.
In recent world information is available at the click of the button, curtsey the Internet. Proteomics & Bioinformatics ( ISSN: 2641-7561) gives a world-wide audience larger than that of any subscription-based or Open Access Journal in computational biology field, no matter how prestigious or popular, and probably increases the visibility and impact of published work. Proteomics & Bioinformatics (ISSN: 2641-7561) gives barrier-free access to the literature for research. It increases convenience, reach, and retrieval power. Free online literature is available for software that facilitates full-text searching, indexing, mining, summarizing, translating, querying, linking, recommending, alerting, "mash-ups" and other forms of processing and analysis.
Proteomics & Bioinformatics (ISSN: 2641-7561) puts rich and poor on an equal footing for these key resources and eliminates the need for permissions to reproduce and distribute content.
Proteomics & Bioinformatics (ISSN: 2641-7561) welcomes eminent manuscripts of Research/ Review/ Case Studies/ Short Communications/ Opinions/ Letter to Editors/ Mini Reviews/ Presentations/ Perspective Studies etc. for publication. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare. The Journal is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent.
You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) email@example.com (OR) firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Molecular and Biochemical Aspects of Interleukin-10 in Chronic Cervical Spondylitis: A Pilot Study at Tertiary Care Institute of India Puluturu Shilpa, Sarama Saha, Bela Goyal, Rajnish Kumar Arora, Sashi Ranjan, Manisha Naithani and Anissa Atif Mirza*
- How to Use Proteomics and Bioinformatics to Design Clinical Treatment Dale Feldman*
- Circulating Biomarkers in the Diagnosis of Silent Heart Failure Jasmine Chandra, Emmanuel Bhaskar, Leena Chand, Teena Koshy and Santhi Silambanan*
- Design Novel Peptide Derived from Protein-Protein Interfaces of 3CL-Pro SARS/CoV-2 and ACE-II Enzyme Complexes for Inhibition of COVID-19 Virus Replications by Computational Approach K Rajaganapathy*, Ramalingam Sathiyasundar, D Suresh Lingam, Chidambaram Ganapathy and Shaik Mohammad Sameer
- Diagnostic & Clinical Utilities of Serum βeta2 Microglobulin and Urinary Albumin Creatinine Ratio for Identification of Pre-Chronic Kidney Disease Swati Rajput*, Shilpa Jain, Sarama Saha, Anissa Atif Mirza and Senkadhirdasan Dakshinamurthy
- The Role of Methylation in Oncogene Regulation Rajesh Kumar Kesharwani*, Sandeep Tripathi, Prabhakar Singh, Manisha Kumari and Sarvesh Kumar V Atal
- Quality Tools for Improving a System of Documentation as the Basis for Good Manufacturing Practices - Mini-Review Biunayki Reyes Díaz* and Angela Sosa Espinosa
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)