Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) is an online peer-reviewed journal aims towards providing breakthrough discoveries in all aspects of psychology and psychiatry. The main of the Journal is to bring together empirical research, clinical studies, and reviews of high quality arising from different theoretical perspectives.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard for penetrating informed global debate on the latest developments in the field of psychiatry. The Journal encourages and publishes articles that report novel findings in the areas like neuropsychopharmacology, neuroendocrinology, electrophysiology, genetics, experimental psychology and epidemiology, behavioral psychology, clinical psychology, forensic psychology, health psychology, the psychology of religion, psychotherapy, school psychology, social psychology, sports psychology etc.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of psychiatry and psychology. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain the quality and significance of the journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN: 2640-6136) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Impact of Religious Prayer (Salah) on Psycho-Physical Health: A Short Review Wakeel Ahmad* and Mohammad Ghufran
- Cognitive Retraining Attention Module among Students with Internet Addiction Rabya Khatoon*, Mona Tabassum and Mir Shahid Ali
- Life Orientation in Stress and Coping Strategies of Skin Patients Vijayakumari TR*
- Cognitive-Behavioural Intervention in Controlling Violence in Custodial Setting: A Case Study Pubalin Dash* and S.P.K Jena
- Body Image, Self-Consciousness and Fear of Negative Evaluation in Adolescents: A Mini Review Ashima Narula* and Mamata Mahapatra
- Job Stress, Communication Apprehension and Marital Adjustment among Lady Professionals Cimona Sebastian* and Noble Chacko
- Parenting Style on Adolescent Multidimensional Aspects Shyny Joy Puthur*
- Review Article on When Bragging, Be Modest: The Art of Humblebragging Vijayalaya Srinivas* and Hitankshi Trivedi
- Elderly and Technology: Stress Resulting from Adaptation to New Technology Hitankshi Trivedi* and Sarah Gulshan
- Extraversion as a Predictor of Interpersonal Needs Orientation Parvathy Viswanath*
- SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
- RECOMMEND THE JOURNAL
SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X)