Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476)
The mission of Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476) is to present the theoretical and experimental research in the emerging field of nanomedicine and nanotechnology.
Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476) is an international, online, peer-reviewed journal aims to publish the most latest advances in areas like molecular nanotechnology, nanosensors, nanoparticles, nanodrugs, drug delivery, nanomaterials, nanobiotechnology, nanobiopharmaceutics, nanoelectronics, nano-devices, nanorobotics bioavailability of nanomedicines, pharmacokinetics of nanomedicines, imaging, diagnostics, improved therapeutics, innovative biomaterials etc. Articles format include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476)
- Global Warming: A Green Catalytic Approach for the Decomposition of Carbon Dioxide G Vidhya Lakshmi and C Kannan*
- EFdA: A Very Excellent Anti-HIV Modified Nucleoside - From Design to the Current Clinical Results Hiroshi Ohrui*
- The Effect of Ultra Violet Radiation on Sunflower Seeds and the Edibility of the Extracted Oil Mutaz Mohamed Ahmed Elshiekh*
- Components of Bark Extracts from Artocarpus lanceifolius Roxb and their Biological Activities Nunuk Hariani Soekamto* and Firdaus Hamsidar
- Medico-Legal Issues and Ethical Challenges in the Practice of Nanomedicine Ambika Prasad Patra*
- Assessment of Cognitive Function in Patients with Alcohol Dependence: A Cross-Sectional Study Dalip Sharma*, Anita Padam, Yuvraj Gharu, Dinesh Sharma and Sudhir Sharma
- Effect of Targeted Temperature Method on the ICU Length of Stay for Traumatic Severe Brain Injury Patients Emadeldin Abdelaziz Moustafa Hassan*
- Effect of Nanosilver on Thermal and Mechanical Properties of Acrylic Base Complete Dentures Fahimeh Hamedi-Rad*, Tahereh Ghaffari, Baharak Ezzati and Farzad Rezaii *Babol Medical Science University, Iran.
- Case Series on Hemoglobin E-Beta-Thalassemia Major Joice Joel Zachariah* and Rajeswari Ramasamy
- The Possible Neuroprotective Effects of Cannabidiol in Post-Status Epilepticus Rat Model of Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Lobna A Abdelzaher*, Ashry IEM and Fatma Y Meligy
- Antidepressant Effect of Brahmi Ghrita Prepared from Puran Go-ghrita and Fresh Go-ghrita (Cow Ghee) in CUMS Animal Model Menkudale Bhavana*
- Evaluation of Balance Function in Patients with Radiologically (CT Scan) Confirmed Otosclerosis Rania Abdulfattah Sharaf* and Rudrapathy Palaniappan
- Morphological and Molecular Identification of American Cockroaches (Periplaneta americana L.) in Jeddah Province Somia Essa Sharawi*
- The Scavenging Activity of Complex Transitional Metal Flavonoid of Java Plum Sutiman B Sumitro*
- Microscopical Observation Nano Distribution of Oleuropein and In Silico Observation on Olive Leaves (Olea europaea L.) Tintrim Rahayu*, Lailatul Maghfiroh and Ari Hayati
- Graphene Quantum Dots for Drug Delivery Daniela Iannazzo*
- Extraction and Evaluation of Mangifera indica Gum as a Sustained Release Polymer in Glibenclamide Matrix Tablets Eman Sharafeldeen Yousif Ahmed* and Eltayeb Suliman Elamin Abbas
- Nanofluidic Approach to Brain Water Metabolism and Related Issues Ernst Titovets*
- Evaluation of the Nephroprotective Activity of Vicia faba Leaves Extracts against Gentamicin Induced Nephrotoxicity in Rats H Howyda*, Mohamed Salih and Ikram Mohamed Eltaeb
- Carbon Nanotube Spun Threads: Current Status and Prospects Nilanjan Mallik*
- Elucidation of Mechanistic Aspects of Metal Nanoparticles and their Therapeutic Potential Rajeswari Anburaj*
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research(ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine(ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research(ISSN:2642-0449)