Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment(ISSN: 2641-7472) is open access, peer-reviewed journals founded by Min Li. The Journal provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals to publish high-quality original research on the latest advances of cancer.
Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment(ISSN: 2641-7472) aims to improve the lives of those affected by cancer by facilitating the free and open exchange of knowledge in the areas like cell and tumor biology, animal models, carcinogenesis, etiology, Recent developments in tumor therapy, Diagnostic and experimental pathology, cellular signalling and molecular biology, epidemiology, cancer stem cells, cancer-associated pathways, cancer therapies, and other cancer-related research.
Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment(ISSN: 2641-7472) accepts submissions in the field of cancer and biomedical sciences across the globe in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications and Commentary. The Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment(ISSN: 2641-7472) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected] or [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment(ISSN:2641-7472)
- Anti-Cancer, Anti-Oxidant Activity and Phytochemical Properties of Acacia arabica Montasir Ahmed Elnour*, Asaad Khalid, Fatima Penech and Mohamed Ahmed Mesaik
- Cancer of the Vulva: Finding Ways to Improve the Effectiveness and Quality of Treatment Results Cherenkov VG*
- Possibilities of Minimization of Side Effects of Anticancer Chemotherapy ZV Kaliadzich, AS Zamaro, SV Goubkin, SV Koulchitsky, K Suziedelis and VA Kulchitsky*
- A Review on Synthesis and Preparation of Nanoparticles JP Jose Merlin* and Sheeja S Rajan
- Stem Cells and Malignant Tumor Cells – Friends or Enemies AS Zamaro, ZV Kaliadzich, SV Koulchitsky, YG Shanko, K Suziedelis and VA Kulchitsky*
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging(ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research(ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy(ISSN:2642-0392)