Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics (ISSN: 2474-4646) is an open access, peer-review journal publishing papers of high quality on the biological aspects of stem cell research.
NLM ID: 101740574
Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics (ISSN: 2474-4646) is an authoritative source for prompt communication of original and innovative research findings on basic translational and clinical research into stem cell therapeutics. The Journal covers basic and translational research in areas like stem cells, including embryonic stem cells, tissue-specific stem cells, cancer stem cells, developmental studies, stem cell genomes, Cell Targeting, Gene Therapy, Hematopoiesis, Immunotherapy.
Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics (ISSN: 2474-4646) publishes vital information on the advances in stem cell research in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics (ISSN: 2474-4646) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)
- Stem Cell Therapy: A Feasible Novel Therapeutic Option for COVID-19 and Long-COVID Patients Diana Esquivel*, Rangnath Mishra and Anand Srivastava
- Sources and Clinical Applications of Human Umbilical Cord Stem Cells in Periodontal Regeneration: State of the Art Review Pornika Chakravarty, Joann Pauline George* and Apeksha Kamble
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)