I work in academia as an internationally recognized neuropharmacology and neuroimmunology researcher. I published more than 500 scientific reports in the field of neuropsychopharmacology and signal transduction . I am leading a laboratory interested in understanding the fundamental neurobiological mechanisms of neuropsychiatric disorders to contribute at development of new pharmacological treatments. We use genetic, neuroendocrine and neurochemical methods. We recognize the role of the immune system in modulating neuropsychiatric diseases and we are developing in vitro cellular models and in vivo animal models to study the neuro-immune interactions under normal and disease states I has successfully combined research, teaching, administration and clinical care and continue to work on advancing our understanding of serious mental illness and drug development. We used to translate research findings into medical practice for the purposes of diagnosing, preventing and treating diseases. I has published scientific reports on peptides, their receptors, signal transduction and the role of these neuropeptides in the immune systems. I hold patents for using modified peptides in the treatment of septic shock.
|Research Interest :
I have skills and expertise in receptor pharmacology, immunohistochemistry, in vivo and in vitro cell culture, biochemistry, animal models, cell and molecular biology. I has lectured worldwide on these subjects and the others. I have 19 years of research experience with development and use of in vitro models to test compounds, such as receptor binding, receptor activation, signal transduction, receptor-receptor interactions, and induction of changes in cell cycle, proliferation and apoptosis. Furthermore I validated appropriate assays and models of diseases, screen compounds, and study mechanisms of action.
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)