Dr. Zhi Dong Zhou is graduated as a medical doctor in 1991 and had 5 years of postgraduate clinical training in internal medicine in China. Subsequently he acquired Ph.D from Chinese Academy of Science, Shanghai Branch and started his research career in Singapore on dopamine (DA) neuron degeneration in Parkinson's disease (PD). Later he joined the National Neuroscience Institute (NNI) as a member of the Singapore National PD Translational Bench to Bedside team and continue to work on DA neuron degeneration in PD. Currently, he is an Associate Clinician Scientist in charge of the Translational Therapeutics Laboratory of NNI and an Assistant Professor at Duke-NUS, NBD as well as a PI of NMRC and SHF grants.
|Research Interest :
Translational Neuroscience researches on neuron degeneration in Parkinson's disease (PD), Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and other human neurodegenerative disorders.
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)