Dr. Charles E. Anyanechi is a graduate of the University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus Dental School and has completed his postgraduate studies (FWACS) from the West Africa Postgraduate Medical College specializing in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is also a fellow of the International College of Surgeons. He is the head of Oral and Maxillo-facial Surgery at the University of Calabar and the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital Calabar, Nigeria. He is also a lecturer and honorary consultant to the University of Calabar and the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital Calabar, Nigeria respectively. He has also been appointed adjunct lecturer to some medical schools in Nigeria. He has been serving as external examiner to some dental schools in Nigeria. Publications and area of research has been based mainly on oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has published more than 60 scientific papers in reputed journals and has been serving as an editorial board member of repute to many medical journals within and outside Nigeria. He has been honored by several organizations within and outside Nigeria, based mainly on his research effort in oral and maxillofacial surgery and service to humanity.
|Research Interest :
Dento-alveolar surgery, oral and maxillo-facial surgery traumatology and oncology.
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)