I am pleased to introduce myself as Dr Bharti mittu. I did Doctorate in Philosophy from Patiala University Department of Biotechnology and presently working with Pharmaceutical Institute of National Importance from last 13 years.My area of expertise Analytical Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology, Pharmaceutical microbiology. Research experience is on “A STUDY ON ANTI-GARDNERELLA VAGINALIS BACTERIOCIN PRODUCING HUMAN VAGINAL LAB ISOLATE” During my studies I have isolated novel protein (bacteriocin) and did its characterization and evaluation. Biomedical applications of various bacteriocins and probiotics Cytotoxicity studies of bacteriocin Handled most sophisticated instruments. Work done on Protein Purification, Amino acid sequencing and Isolation and Characterization of microbes. Vast experience in thermal analytical techniques, chromatographic techniques and their various applications in Pharma. Food and Biomedical Science. I have numerous international publications of research and review articles in high impact Journals. I have contributed a number of research articles for International and National Conferences, Editorial Articles for the esteemed Journals. I am associated as an active member in scientific associations. I am member of Advisory Board, Editorial Board and Acknowledged reviewer of many International Scientific Journals.
|Research Interest :
My area of expertise Analytical Chemistry, Clinical Microbiology, Pharmaceutical microbiology.
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)