Dr. Guan received a PhD in pharmacology from Sun Yat-sen University in China in 2007. Just after receiving her education, Dr. Guan pursued her postdoctoral training in Department of Neuro-oncology MD Anderson Cancer Center in USA. In 2009, she came back to China to start her academic career. She is currently an associate professor in South China University of Technology. Her professional interests focus on pharmacology and mechanism of New Drugs, identification of biomarkers and new targets in major diseases, drug metabolism and metabolomics. She has published more than 30 papers in SCI journal focus on pharmacology and pharmacodynamics aspects of new compounds. And she is in charge of and participate nearly 10 funds of national, provincial and ministerial level. She is currently a member of International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics and a member of Chinese Pharmacological Society.
|Research Interest :
Study on Pharmacology and Mechanism of New Drugs, identification of biomarkers and new targets in major diseases, drug metabolism and metabolomics. Have published more than 30 papers in SCI and the domestic core journals focus on pharmacology and pharmacodynamics aspects of new compounds, including 10 first author and corresponding author SCI articles. In charge of and participate nearly 10 funds of national, provincial and ministerial level.
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)