Dr. Luigi Santacroce is currently working as Assitant Professor of Microbiology and Director of the Nursing degree course at the University of Bari, Italy. He is also Coordinator of the Erasmus+ program for the School of Medicine of Bari, and Visiting Professor at foreign Universities. He acquired his MD degree from School of Medicine and Surgery of Bari in the year 1990. He is Specialist in Cardiac Surgery and in Digestive Surgery. Starting from 2005 is formerly Researcher of Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology, and from 2006 is Medical Consultant at the University Hospital of Bari. He is the member of American Society for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (ASCLS), of the Australian and New Zealand Society of History of Medicine (ANZSHM), President of the Scientific Committee of the International Humanitarian Noble Academy (IHUNA), and member of the Scientific Committee of the “Teresa & Luigi De Beaumont Bonelli” for cancer research. He has conducted microbiological research on a wide range of subjects, in particolar on H. pylori, human microbiota, periodontal pathogens. He has more than 80 international and national publications in peer reviewed journals, and a loto f oral communications a National and International events. He has guided more than 50 degree MD, DDS, and health professions thesis.
|Research Interest :
His Research interest include microbiology, human microbiota in health and disease, infection control, regenerative medicine (including stem cells), history of medicine.
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)