Dr. Minh Son Nguyen, DDS, Ph.D.
Dr. Minh Son Nguyen has been a Prosthodontist and lecturer of the Danang University of Medical Technology and Pharmacy Vietnam since 2008. Before that he completed six-year dental curriculum at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Vietnam in 2007 and was then Ph.D. student at Institute of Dentistry, University of Tartu, Estonia in period 2014–2018. Currently, he is a head of Department of Prosthodontics, Danang University of Medical Technology and Pharmacy, Vietnam. Dr. Nguyen has numerous peer-review articles related to temporomandibular disorders, prosthodontics, and community dental health and has delivered scientific presentations at IADR and FDI conferences.
|Research Interest :
Community dental health, Occlusion, Orofacial pain, Temporomandibular disorders
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health