Dr Paolo Maturo is a tenured researcher at the Department of Experimental Medicine and Surgery, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Rome Tor Vergata. He holds a PhD in “Biochemistry and Molecular Biology” received at the University of Rome Tor Vergata. He is Aggregate Professor of the course “Methods and equipment in professional dental hygiene” in the Master’s degree in Dentistry and Dental Prosthesis, and of the course “Protocols of personal and professionale oral hygiene” in the Bachelor's Degree in Dental hygiene, University of Rome Tor Vergata. He performs clinical activity and research in the fields of pediatric dentistry, dental hygiene, dental problems associated with systemic diseases, oral implantology and bone regeneration. He is author of several scientific papers and lecturer at conferences and professional continuing education courses.
|Research Interest :
His main fields of interest are: dental hygiene, community-based dental prevention, pediatric dentistry, use of laser in dentistry at different wavelengths, simplification of protocols in oral implantology and bone regeneration, CAD-CAM dentistry.
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)