Dr. Juan F. Santibanez received his PhD from the Instituto de Investigaciones Biomédicas “Alberto Sols” (IIBM), Spain in 1999, worked as a postdoctoral fellow at the “Centro de Investigaciones Biologicas, CIB”, Spain from 2003 to 2005. Dr. Santibanez was Associated Research (1991 to 1995), Instructor (-1999) and Assistant Professor (-2008) at the Laboratory for Cellular Research, INTA, Universidad de Chile. He is currently a Professor of Research at the Institute for Medical Research (IMI), Belgrade, Serbia.
|Research Interest :
His major research area is the role of TGF-in tumor invasion and progression, and inflammatory factors in mesenchymal stem cells biology. Recently has been become interested in role of myeloid-derived suppressor cells (MDSC) in myeloproliferative neoplasm.
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation