I am writing to express my strong interest to become a member of the editorial board of the "Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment" journal. Currently, I'm a postdoctoral fellow in the department of Surgery, MUSC, Charleston, USA and working on immunotherapy of cancer. During my PhD, I have extensively worked on tumor cell biology and tumor immunology. I have published my research in various peer reviewed journals including Cell Metabolism, Cancer Research, Journal of Investigative Dermatology and Journal of Clinical Investigation.
|Research Interest :
With all the years of research experience in tumor cell biology and immunology, I have a decent understanding in the field of cell signaling, cell death, tumor biology, cell metabolism, tumor growth and metastasis, basic biology of innate immune system, T and B cell biology, immunotherapy and cancer.
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)