Co-author of more than 90 publications in international journals, on the role of purines at the central nervous system, in particular on glial activities such as proliferation, neuroprotection and neuro/pleiotrophin production. The study is now addressing also the characterization of mesenchymal stem cells from normal human tissues (dental pulp and dental papilla, amniotic fluid, adipose tissue) and tumors (glioblastoma multiforme) and the role of purine on osteogenic and adipogenic differentiation of some of the above mentioned normal cells and on the survival of those of tumor derivation.
|Research Interest :
Reviewer for international journals both in the field of Regenerative Medicine (Tissue Engin., Differentiation, Stem Cell Int., Stem Cells Rev. Rep., PlosOne) and Neuropharmacology (Purinergic Signaling, Mol. Neurobiol., Int. J. Develop Neurosci, J. Neurochem, Neuroscience, etc.). She has been funded as Head of Operations Unit at previous PRIN (1999, National Coordinator: Prof. F. Nicoletti, 2003, National Coordinator: Prof. G. De Sarro, 2008, started in 2010, National Coordinator: Prof. PL. Canonico); each research has been published in relevant articles.
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)