Tala Shekarian is a postdoc fellow in Leon Berard cancer research center in France. She obtained Bachelor's degree in biology from Azad university of Tehran. She did two masters in genetic and cellular pathology and fundamental infectiology at the University of Claude Bernard Lyon 1 (UCBL1). She did her PhD in the field of immune-oncology in cancer research center of Lyon, under supervision of Dr Christophe Caux. During her PhD training she obtained prestigious young investigator award from American Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) in Washington. Her research interest is cancer immunotherapy mainly in pediatric cancers, oncolytic viruses and immunecheckpoint blockade therapies.
|Research Interest :
Cancer immunology and immunotherapy, immunomodulatory antibodies, PRR agonists, oncolytic viruses, pediatric cancers mainly Neuroblastoma and Lymphoma.
- Journal of Rheumatology Research(ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research(ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN:2642-326X)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging Radiation Therapy(ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN:2640-6136)