Dr. Hani M. Al-Afghani, PhD.
As a PhD student having my research project in Dr Michael group, I was given the opportunity to supervise an undergraduate student completing his project within this group. these mentoring duties have included giving informational instructions in topic of interest related to experimental methods, primer design software, Bioinformatic DNA alignment software. This have giving me a good opportunity to share the student the discussion and interpretation of the obtained molecular results, and contributing effectively in critical trouble shooting. Currently, I have been supervising trainees from medical sciences colleges in the laboratory of the Security Forces Hospital and the Comprehensive specialized Clinics of the Security Forces. Quality control and Quality Assurance protocols are applicable and included.
|Research Interest :
Diagnostic molecular Genetics Genetics counseling Identify Neurological network involved in Medulloblastoma Be able to run most of chromosomal abnormality analysis techniques Teaching and mentoring Problem solving techniques Microarray analysis Bioinformatics Good experience in Stem cell Biology Diagnostic Cytogenetics Identify for the first time 7 genes involved in MB Be able to run the most recent PCR techniques DNA sequencing analysis Good experience in Immunohistochemistry Good experience in Statistics Extensive research skills Good experience in leadership Cell culture skills Quality Control and Quality Assurance experience
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry(ISSN:2638-499X)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research(ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN:2642-326X)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine(ISSN:2640-2297)