Prof. Min Li got his PhD from Emory University at Atlanta, Georgia in 2002. Under the supervision of Dr. Richard W. Compans, a world renowned virologist and immunologist, Dr. Li studied the regulation of a retrovirus envelope protein induced membrane fusion and the association with lipid rafts. He then moved on to Baylor College of Medicine at Houston, Texas, and started his career in cancer research as an Assistant Professor in 2004. Dr. Li joined the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Medical School in 2010 as the Director of Cancer Research Program. In 2014, Dr. Li joined the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center as full Professor of Medicine, Surgery, and Cell Biology, and holds Virginia Kerley Cade Endowed Chair in Cancer Treatment. He is the Director of GI Cancer Research in Department of Medicine, and Vice Chair for Research in Department of Surgery at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. His research interests include pancreatic cancer and brain tumor pathogenesis, translational research, and new therapies. Dr. Li's group is the first one to identify a zinc transporter (ZIP4) as a new molecular target in pancreatic cancer and brain tumor, and has developed a novel therapy to treat this malignancy.
|Research Interest :
Clinical Cancer Research, Cancer Research, Clinical Cancer Research, Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, Molecular Cancer Research, Oncogene, Pancreas, Molecular Toxicology, Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy.
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)