Dr. Javed Ahmed Ujjan was born on 18th September 1985 at village Ali bux Ujjan, Tehsil Gambat, District Khairpur Mirs, Sindh, Pakistan, He took his basic education from his home town and Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology from Shah Abdul latif University, Khairpur and Master degree in Animal Sciences, Quaid Azam University Islamabad, Pakistan. Thereafter he was meritoriously selected under Cultural Exchange Scholarship funded by Govt. of Pakistan and Govt. of China in the field of Animal Sciences with Specialization in Molecular Genetics. where he earned enormous reputation by learning Chinese language, publishing Research articles in W category journals, Chinese language articles at Northwest A& F University, China. In May 2012, he joined the department of Zoology, Shah Abdul latif University Khairpur and produces 05 M.Phil. Scholars in the field and won three research Projects from HEC, Pakistan and established the Key laboratory of Genetics in Department of Zoology. Presently has more than 20 research publications mostly in the field of cattle Genomics. He has participated in the number of international conferences abroad and arranged three training workshops in the University. He is HEC approved PhD supervisor in the department and working as University Focal person for Pakistan qualification Register (PQR) and registered more than 350 degree programs of SALU University online with HEC Islamabad Pakistan at Shah Abdul latif University, Khairpur.
|Research Interest :
• Genetic Analysis of Human Abnormalities, through Linkage analysis • Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) • Poly Acryl amide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) • Agarose Gel Electrophoresis • PCR _SSCP technique for marker-assisted Selection in cattle for candidate genes controlling the meat quality & production traits • RT-PCR and PCR-RFLP technology for gene expression and molecular characterization of MyoD family genes • Molecular Data Analysis and Interpretation by using computer software‟s • Statistical-analytical tools such as SPSS and MEGA Blast. • cELISA technique for detection of various infections such as Heptitus C and other viral and bacterial infections.
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)