Dr. Arthur Gama e Silva Furtado de Mendonça DMD MSc PhD
Dr Mendonca is a Professor at the Rio de Janeiro State University, in the Prosthodontics and Restorative division. Awarded Master in Dental Science in 2012, Professor Mendonca worked in the Laboratory of Applied Biotechnology of the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro investigating the mechanical properties of a hydrophilic composite resin. During his PhD course at the Fluminense Federal University in 2015, Professor Mendonca’s research project was awarded by the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Technology of Brazil a funding to pursue Split Fellowship Program at the University of Sydney. As a researcher at the University of Sydney he worked in the Bioengineering division, investigating the mechanical properties of CAD/CAM restorative materials and working in partnership with several dental companies testing and evaluating the practical application of digital dentistry.
|Research Interest :
Optimizing restorative dental materials; mechanical properties and characterization of CAD/CAM dental materials; the use of CAD/CAM technology with the construction of complete and partial dentures; clinical evaluation of digital dentistry.
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)