Prof. Yong Li MD, PhD
Prof. Yong Li completed his medical education and Ph.D. training in China. He went to the Imperial College in London for his 1st postdoc fellowship, then he started his 2nd postdoc associated job in the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. He was promoted to a tenure track Assistant Professor within Orthopedics, Pathology, and Bioengineering of the University of Pittsburgh in 2005. He appointed as Associate Professor of Center Stem Cell for Regenerative Medicine and Pediatric, Orthopedic and Internal Medine of University of Texas Medical School at Houston in 2011. Dr. Li has more than one hundred peer-reviewed publication and his team is well-founded through DOD and NIH grants. He owns twenty national and international awards, including the Michael Miller Young Investigator Award from UPMC. He also was a student mentor of National Goldwater scholarship.
|Research Interest :
Adult stem cells and niche factors, stem cell motivation, stem cells and angiogenesis in natural aging, genetic and epigenetic regulations in stem cells, cancer stem cell, translational studies.
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)