Dr. Arora is the current Surgical Pathology fellow at Houston Methodist Hospital. She is board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology and subspeciality certified in Transfusion Medicine and Blood Banking. She received her medical degree from Government Medical College Nagpur, India and completed her Pathology residency training at University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio followed by a Transfusion Medicine fellowship at UT MD Anderson Cancer Center.
|Research Interest :
Genitourinary pathology, Breast pathology, Soft tissue, GI and Gyn Pathology.
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine(ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- BioMed Research Journal(ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN:2640-6136)