Yoon Young Kim, (born Nov 28 th 1977) is a research professor of Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology from Seoul National University Hospital, serving since 2015. Her branch of knowledge is reprod uc tive medicine, particula rly in the spheres of “stem cell Biology” “Stem cell therapy ””, a nd “reproductive She received her PhD from Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea in 2006 and received postdoctoral research fellow training in Institute of Reproductive Medicine and Population of Seoul National University of Seoul National University. Yoon Young Kim published about 50 original peer reviewed a rticles, and 140 abstracts presented at scientific conferences. Yoon Young Kim‘s research has been continuously funded by the National Research Foundation NRF , South Korea ) since 20 10. She served as Editorial board member of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine (Electronic ISSN 2212 5469) since 2015.
|Research Interest :
She is interested in “stem cell establishment/differentiation” and “stem cell therapy for female reproductive track”, especially p roduction of artificial ovary with stem cel ls and development of therapeutic strategies for uterine disease using tissue engineering. Recently, she also focused on the development of non human primate model for female reproductive track (FRT).
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)