Cecilia E. Van Cauwenberghe received his bachelor degree in chemical engineering and modern physics with honors from The National University of Comahue, Argentina. She later earned her Ph.D. in chemical engineering and M.Sc. in biomedical engineering from The Favaloro University, Argentina, studying with Dr. Ricardo Luis Armentano Feijoo. She completed postdoctoral work in Technology and Innovation Management at The National University of Tres de Febrero, Argentina. Dr. Van Cauwenberghe also perfected her knowledge in Europe, modestly contributing to biomedical and biochemical modeling and simulation in both academia and industry. Dr. Van Cauwenberghe joined the TechVision (formerly Technical Insights) group of Frost & Sullivan in 2010, to track and analyze emerging trends and cutting-edge medicine technologies, also highlighting opportunities for partnering and capital attraction, in addition to promote the technology translation of biomedical innovations to the industry and the clinic.
|Research Interest :
Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Biomolecules, Clinical Medicine, Delivery of Screening Tests, Drug Design, Development and Therapy, Epidemiologic Studies, Health Informatics, Immuno Targets and Therapy, Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Molecular Diagnostics, Molecular Modeling, Nuclear Medicine, Pathogenesis of Disease, Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacology, Proteomics.
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)