Dr. G. L. Gupta is an Associate Professor in Department of Pharmacology at SPP School of Pharmacy and Technology Management, SVKM’s NMIMS University, Mumbai, India. He received his M.Pharm. in Pharmacology, and Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences in the year 2005 and 2009, respectively. He has published several scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals like Neuropharmacology, Neurochemistry International, Phytochemistry Reviews, etc. and presented his research work at conferences of National and International repute. Dr. Gupta has also received the Young Scientists Award, several Travel grants, best oral presentation award, the Government funded research projects from Science, Engineering and Research Board (SERB), Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). Dr. Gupta is a Life Member of several professional bodies, including the Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA), Society for Ethnopharmacology (SFE), Indian Pharmacological Society (IPS), Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI), Indian Pharmacy Graduates' Association (IPGA). He is also an Editorial Board Member of Austin Journal of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research and etc. He has also been nominated as CPCSEA member by Animal Welfare Division, Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change, Government of India.
|Research Interest :
Drug addiction, Alcohol abstinence syndromes, Behavioral Pharmacology, Preclinical Toxicity Studies, Ethnopharmacology, CNS disorders- Psychopharmacology.
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)