Dr. Palash Mandal
Dr. Palash Mandal, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Biological Sciences at P. D. Patel Institute of Applied Sciences of CHARUSAT University. He has held this position since December 2015. Before that he was an Assistant Professor of Biological Sciences Department of BITS PILANI Hyderabad campus. He has held this position since November 2010 to December 2015. In 1995, Dr. Mandal received his B.Sc in Chemistry at the University of Kolkata. He went on to earn his M.Sc degree in Biochemistry in 1997 at University of Kalyani. Dr. Mandal completed his PhD degree at Bose Institute and Jadavpur University. He obtained post-doctoral and research associate training from department of Immunology and Pathobiology of Cleveland Clinic, USA (2003-2010).
|Research Interest :
His research interests include: TLR4 signaling, oxidative stress and inflammation in both alcoholic and nonalcoholic liver diseases and to explore novel therapeutic targets for the treatment of this disorder, role of microbiota in liver disease, innate immunity and cytokines in liver diseases, mechanisms and biomarkers of apoptosis in liver disease. His research interests also include Regulation of Inducible Gene Expression in Mononuclear Phagocytes, Regulation of Chemoattractant Cytokine Expression in Tissue Inflammation and Chemokine Function. His research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals.
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)