Dr. Yury Evgeny Razvodovsky is currently holding the position of Head of the Department in the Institute of Biochemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus and Professor of International Academy of Sobriety. He has worked as associate professor in the Department of Psychiatry and a senior research scientist in the Scientific Laboratory (Alcohol and Drug-Related Problems Research Group) at the Grodno State Medical University (Belarus). He has published about 1000 papers in English and Russian language peer-reviewed journals and 30 monographs. He is a founding member of the International Society of Addiction Medicine (ISAM), presiding member of the International Academy of Sobriety (IAS), national representative for Belarus of World Suicidology Net and is an active member of National Association of Psychiatrists.
|Research Interest :
His research interests include different aspects of alcohol and drug-related problems.
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)