Prof. Chih-Wen Lin M.D. Ph D
Chih-Wen Lin studied China Medical University in Taiwan and graduated in 1998. Dr. Lin completed a clinical fellowship in Cathay General Hospital, Taipei, and is a visiting attending in Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of internal medicine, E-Da hospital/I-Shou University since 2005. Following this, Dr. Lin is a clinical fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and a research scientist at the University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine in USA during 2009-2011. Dr. Lin earned his Ph.D. degree from Graduate Institute of Medicine, School of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan from 2012-2016. Now, Dr Lin is chief of Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at E-Da Dachang Hospital, I-Shou University and Vice Director of Department of Health Examination Center, E-Da Hospital, I-Shou University, Taiwan.
|Research Interest :
Lin has been actively involved in clinical, basic, and translational research in hepatocellular carcinoma, hepatitis B and C virus, NAFLD, alcoholic liver disease, liver regeneration, autophagy.
- SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
- RECOMMEND THE JOURNAL
SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)