Graduated Toho University Medical School at Tokyo in Japan on March 31th 1978 Passed the Japanese National Board Medical Examination on May 1978 Worked research fellow in Department of Neurology, Baylor College of Medicine, in Houston under Dr. Appel in USA between October 1984 and October 1986 Assistant professor of Neurology, Toho University Ohashi Hospital from April 1991 and associate professor of Neurology, Toho University Ohashi Hospital on April 1997 and became Professor and Chairman in Department of Neurology Toho University Omori Hospital from April 2005 and present time.
|Research Interest :
Neurodegenerative disorders, especially amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)