Prof. Fuliang Du, Ph.D.
Dr. Fuliang Du was graduated as a Ph.D. in the major of Genetics and Molecular Biology at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York in 2000. Dr. Du has a strong research interest of molecular reprogramming and epigenetic regulatory mechanism of nuclear transfer and embryonic stem cells. Dr. Du’s team has also performed the studies of gene knockout/genetic modification using transgenic animal models for biomedical research, reproduction by in vitro maturation/fertilization/culture, preimplantation embryo development and its gene expression/regulation. Dr. Du has published more than 70 scientific papers, and provided numerous seminars on international academic conferences. Dr. Du had been supported with research funds from US National Institutes of Health (NIH) and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) when he was worked in USA.
|Research Interest :
Since 2012, Dr. Du has worked as a tenured full professor in the College of Life Sciences at Nanjing Normal University, where he has established the center for transgenic animal research, and the laboratory of translational genomics and embryology.
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)