Dr. Nadeem Kizilbash received his Ph.D. in Biophysics from Boston University (USA) in 2003. His doctoral thesis was titled: “Biophysical Studies of Fatty Acid Binding Proteins and Hydrophobic Ligands”. He completed a postdoctoral fellowship at Penn State University (USA) and is presently serving as Head & Assistant Professor of Biochemistry at Northern Border University (Saudi Arabia). He has published a monograph in 2013 and is the author of more than 40 international publications in the areas of Structural Biology, Protein Chemistry, Drug Delivery, Gene Polymorphism, Oncology, Endocrinology, Toxicology and Medicinal Chemistry.
|Research Interest :
Dr. Kizilbash is serving on the editorial boards of various journals. He has experience in conducting both basic and clinical research. He has published research papers in the areas of Structural Biology, Protein Chemistry, Drug Delivery, Gene Polymorphism, Toxicology, Parasitology and Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns