Dr Mostafa Afify has completed his Doctorate degree in Forensic Medicine &Clinical Toxicology in 2009, from Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt. He started his academic career at Beni-Suef University where he serves now as an associate Professor of Forensic Medicine &Clinical Toxicology. He was Former Vice Dean for Community Service and Environmental Development in the period 2015-2016 in the same University. He is currently a consultant of Clinical Toxicology and forensic chemistry in Dammam Poison Control Center, MOH - Saudi Arabia. He supervised a number of 4 MD & 7 MSc theses. He published many research articles and serves as reviewer and as an editorial member of some specialized peer-reviewed journals. He is also a member of many specialized societies.
|Research Interest :
Forensic Medicine; Forensic pathology; DNA fingerprinting; Human Identification; Crime scene investigation, Forensic Genetics; forensic odontology; Forensic Toxicology; Clinical Toxicology; Analytical Toxicology; Environmental Toxicology; Drug and Alcohol Abuse; Medical Ethics.
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)