Ángela Milán obtained her Medical Degree in Neurology (Palma de Mallorca, Spain 2014) after doing an observership in the Sleep Unit at Toronto Western Hospital. She completed four year fellowships at Toronto, Canada (Research Fellow in Sleep Medicine at Toronto Western Hospital and Clinical-Research Fellow in Cognitive Neurology and Movement disorders at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre 2014-2018). Since March 2018 she coordinates the Cognitive and Behavioral unit at Clinica Universidad de Navarra in Madrid, Spain. She is preparing her PhD in the field of pharmacogenetics in Alzheimer´s and Parkinson´s disease.
|Research Interest :
1. The utility of sleep biomarkers in Neurodegenerative disease (Parkinson's Disease). Polysomnography as a tool diagnosing depression in Parkinson population. 2. Topography and frequency of cerebreal microbleeds across different neurodegenerative disease, neuroimaging and genetic biomarkers in a cohort of patients. 3. Participating as PI in research trials in Alzheimer disease.
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)