Dr. Gaetano Barbagallo, MD
Gaetano Barbagallo obtained his Medical Degree in Neurology (Catanzaro, 2015), after a visiting period at Clinical Investigation Centre and INSERM U825 (Toulouse, France). As a neurologist and research fellow at Institute of Neurology of Magna Graecia University, Dr. Barbagallo’s main fields of interest are Parkinson’s disease, movement and cognitive disorders.
|Research Interest :
He is currently working at several research projects on neuroimaging methods (i.e. multimodal MRI, proton MR spectroscopy, medicine nuclear techniques) to gather information about the structural and functional brain changes related to neurodegenerative diseases.
- SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
- RECOMMEND THE JOURNAL
SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)