Gaetano Barbagallo obtained his Medical Degree in Neurology (Catanzaro, 2015), after a visiting period at Clinical Investigation Centre and INSERM U825 (Toulouse, France). As a neurologist and research fellow at Institute of Neurology of Magna Graecia University, Dr. Barbagallo’s main fields of interest are Parkinson’s disease, movement and cognitive disorders.
|Research Interest :
He is currently working at several research projects on neuroimaging methods (i.e. multimodal MRI, proton MR spectroscopy, medicine nuclear techniques) to gather information about the structural and functional brain changes related to neurodegenerative diseases.
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health