Professor Cai Song obtained her BSc in Biology and MSc in Neurophysiology from the East China Normal University, PhD in Neuropharmacology from National University of Ireland, and postdoctoral training in McGill and Carleton Universities, Canada. She was an Assistant Professor in Psychiatry Dept. University of British Columbia, Associate Professor in University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI), and Canada Research Chair in Canada National Institute of Nutrition and Health and UPEI. Since 2013, she is the director and professor of Research Institute for Marine Drugs and Nutrition, Guangdong Ocean University, China and Psychiatry Department of China Medical University, Taiwan.
|Research Interest :
Her research areas: 1) The interaction between the CNS and immune systems in normal and psychiatric diseases; 2) the contribution of inflammatory processes to neurodegenerative diseases; (3) the development of low side-effect treatments (including drugs and natural products) that have anti- inflammatory and neuroprotective properties.
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research