I am a professor of molecular cell biology in Zoology Department, Faculty of Science, Beni-Suef University, Egypt, having 50 publications in national and international journals and supervised 24 Master and Ph. D Thesis. I attended many conferences and special and general training workshops.
|Research Interest :
My research focus on exploring the toxic effects of some food additives and nano-materials, the use of stem cells and natural products in treatment of certain diseases such as diabetic wounds, epilepsy, cancer, osteoporosis, diabetes, hypo- and hyperthyrodism, Rehumatoid arthritis, liver failure.....etc in different experimentally-induced models. Different tested markers and activity of the tested natural products were carried out using cytotoxicity tests, anti-tumour activity, cell death detection (apoptosis and necrosis), PCR, Gel-electrophoresis, immunohistochemistry, ultrastructure and histopathological changes in addition to cell cycle stages.
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns