Dr. Nadeem Kizilbash received his Ph.D. in Biophysics from Boston University (USA) in 2003. His doctoral thesis was titled: “Biophysical Studies of Fatty Acid Binding Proteins and Hydrophobic Ligands”. He completed a postdoctoral fellowship at Penn State University (USA) and is presently serving as Head & Assistant Professor of Biochemistry at Northern Border University (Saudi Arabia).
|Research Interest :
He has published a monograph in 2013 and is the author of more than 40 international publications in the areas of Structural Biology, Protein Chemistry, Drug Delivery, Gene Polymorphism, Oncology, Endocrinology, Toxicology and Medicinal Chemistry.
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)