Dr. Nadeem Kizilbash received his Ph.D. in Biophysics from Boston University (USA) in 2003. His doctoral thesis was titled: “Biophysical Studies of Fatty Acid Binding Proteins and Hydrophobic Ligands”. He completed a postdoctoral fellowship at Penn State University (USA) and is presently serving as Head & Assistant Professor of Biochemistry at Northern Border University (Saudi Arabia).
|Research Interest :
He has published a monograph in 2013 and is the author of more than 40 international publications in the areas of Structural Biology, Protein Chemistry, Drug Delivery, Gene Polymorphism, Oncology, Endocrinology, Toxicology and Medicinal Chemistry.
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)