He completed his PhD doctorate at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City. His fellowship experience includes the Massachusetts Institute of Technology/Whitehead Institute (NIH-Individual National Research Service Award) and Harvard University Medical School. He serves as principal investigator (Faculty Scientist) at CHOC Children’s Hospital Research Institute/University of California-Irvine School of Medicine, and adjunct professor of California State University Fullerton and Sun Yat-sen University. He has 154+ publications and 20 U.S.-issued patents. His work is remarked in articles published in Nature, Science, Cell, Nature Review Cancer, Nature Review Medicine, Annual Reviews of Cell and Developmental Biology, with citations of 7,938+ (single-papers with ~ 1000 citations). He serves on editorial board of Journals (Am. J. Pathol., Curr. Stem Cell Res. & Ther., World J. Stem Cells) and with membership of ACTS, ISSCR, SfN, ASCB, ASN, ASIP, RSM (elected overseas fellow).
|Research Interest :
Cancer, Cancer Stem Cell, Ipsc, Brain Tumor, Matrix Scaffold For Culture Of Stem Cells, Ex Vivo Model, In Vitro, In Vivo Model, Clinical Oncology, Single-Cell Transcriptome For Subclonal Evolution Of Cancer, Signal Transduction In Cancer, Immunotherapy, Tumor Microenvironment.
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)