Mahmoud Abd-Elkareem Mahmoud Mohamed, (Ph.D. in histology, 2014) is serving as a Lecturer of histology at Anatomy, Histology and embryology department of Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Assiut University, Assiut, Egypt. In his M.S.C thesis, he discussed the histomorphological developmental changes of the rabbits ovary during the postnatal period, while in Ph.D thesis he described the histomorphological changes of the rabbits ovary during pregnancy and pseudopregnancy. Experienced in histological and cytological techniques. He has several scientific publications both in local and international peer-reviewed and high impacted journals and worked as a reviewer in a number of medical journals. Member of the Quality Assurance and Accreditation project, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Assiut University (2009-2013). He is also A member of the Quality Assurance Unite, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Assiut University from 2014 till now.
|Research Interest :
Histology, cytology, reproductive biology, development of the ovary, histo-pathology, immunohistochemistry, immunocytochemistry, Frozen section,.
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation