Dr Rohit Kulshrestha is a Consulting Orthodontist in Mumbai India. He focuses on achieving the highest standard of care while incorporating advanced techniques. Constantly improving himself in all aspects of dentistry, his research interests are in invisible aligners, cleft lip and palate, orthognathic surgery and craniofacial growth. He has over 35 articles published in International journals. Dr Kulshrestha is committed to integrity and excellence in his practice and research. He takes pride in providing a comfortable, rewarding experience for his patients. With extraordinary care and attention to detail, he will explore all options in order to find solutions that are personalized to his patients.
|Research Interest :
Constantly improving himself in all aspects of dentistry, his research interests are in invisible aligners, cleft lip and palate, orthognathic surgery and craniofacial growth.
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease