A highly motivated and resourceful having sound knowledge and possesses rich experience of more than 5 years as a research professional. Have a very strong healthcare background especially years of experience in patient care and analyzing clinical & research interventional data for treatment efficacies. Conducted big dental public health-based research and projects. Managed clinical setting, documentation, collaborated with healthcare professionals, & organized, planned meetings for diverse clinical teams at both academic and industrial healthcare sectors. Diverse background in scientific writing, monitoring at the site, adverse event reporting of investigational and post marketed drugs and a fair publication record in the peer-reviewed literature. Experience in all phases of clinical trials. Good in critical thinking and SPSS Statistical analysis.
|Research Interest :
Dental Pharmacology, oral physiology, oral halitosis research, dental public health research projects, forensic odontology, clinical trials and pharmacovigilance projects.
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)